The girls made him a birthday crown and all kinds of happy birthday signs and hung them around the house. It was very cute and I know it made Nicholas so happy!!
He loved their cards! I could tell by his smile that he felt loved by his sisters...
He picked out a new "Marines" phone case in honor of his cousin Tyler who is a Marine...
Tonight he was asking what time he was born, how much he weighed, etc. I took out his baby book and found some cards and letters I wrote him on his 1st, 2nd and 3rd birthdays. We laughed...and I cried...because he was so stinking cute when he was little.
On his 3rd birthday I wrote this..."I was holding you this morning and I told you not to grow anymore. You fit so perfectly in my arms. I just love to smother you with hugs and kisses. I will be so sad the day you won't let me do that anymore. I hope that day never comes but I know it probably will."
And it hasn't yet...even at 14...he still lets me smother him with hugs and kisses...and tonight he actually told me he always will. That's my baby boy!
The girls bought him candy, gum and a Cumberland Farms gift card...