The kids love it there! I do too! I've learned that you have to go there when it is stifling hot because there is a constant breeze coming off the water and it can get a bit chilly!
The girls brought their friend Ava from dance...
Nicholas brought his friend Charlie but Danny said it would be "weird" if I took a picture of them. I didn't want to embarrass them and be "uncool" so I didn't take their picture. Oh times are changing.
Then we took a trip up to Ogunquit this weekend...
The weather was perfect...
Someone got a hold of my phone while I was in the house.
Eye...
Love...
You...
Cute...
I think...
No really...these pictures make me laugh...
Happy hour...
My babies will be turning 13 and 14 this month. Oh my heart...
I love all the beautiful flowers around town...
and I also love the yummy ice cream too...
Crazy amount of flavors!!! We were wondering what happened to the days of just vanilla and chocolate?
My favorite store in Ogunquit...
I've been spending some nice quality time with my boy this summer. One of the perks I guess of his "friend troubles". He's home a lot! Last week he did a cooking camp and loved it! It was a 20 minute ride each way so we had some time to chat in the car and we spent the afternoons swimming in the pool. It's been so nice. I'm so happy my boy loves me so much. He still kisses me goodbye, holds my hand when we walk, sits on my lap a lot (which can hurt a little these days) and always tells me he loves me. If he's doing this still at 14...then I think there's hope he always will. : ) We're raising an awesome son...
We took our usual trip to the candy store...
On our way back home we stopped at the York Zoo. I love that place. We've been going there for years. Julia is still a little freaked out by the butterfly exhibit. I love that there is a "Julia Butterfly". Classic!!
Two butterflies landed on me. I think it's a sign. Of what? I have no clue...
I have a little obsession with owls lately. No idea why. I just think they're so cute...
We are an odd looking family...
Gianna adores all animals. That's one big reason why I couldn't resist a visit to the zoo today...
I just love how tender and loving she is with the animals. Some people were squawking at some birds and the birds were loud and squawking back. It crossed my mind that maybe they were annoying the birds and didn't Gianna pick up on it too. It upset her. I think it's so sweet how compassionate she is.
Dinner tonight consisted of cotton candy...
crazy good fried dough and a churro...