Diane was a beautiful soul. I never ever saw her without a smile on her face. She was so happy all the time and she had the most wonderful laugh. Diane was a loving wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin and friend to all. She and her husband, Michael, were THE best couple. Just so incredibly happy. They did everything together. He is just lost without her. Diane had so many hobbies. She raised and trained German Shepards and entered them into competitions. She bred rabbits, road motorcycles and traveled all over. She absolutely lived her life to the fullest enjoying it all.
I actually knew Diane before I knew Danny. Isn't that something? We went to college together at Dean. It was only after I graduated and met Danny did he tell me his cousin went to college there too. So I've known Diane for well over 30 years.
This is Diane with one of her dogs...
and this is Blitz...her dog that was killed along side of her...
Today's memorial service was simply beautiful.
One person made the most awful and irresponsible decision to drink and drive. That person took the life of a beautiful soul and her beloved dog and caused the most unimaginable pain.
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. That's all.


