Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

We had a really fun Mother's Day today.  My brother hosted and we spent the whole day outside eating yummy food and playing games.

Me and my beautiful Mama.  I'm so blessed to still have my Mom so youthful, funny and wise at the ripe age of 83!!  She most certainly doesn't look it at all...



Me and my beautiful babies...



Gianna and her Daddy (Daddy is still very tan from his trip to Cancun)...


Playing a Corn Hole tournament...





My sweet Julia...


My silly Mama...


Kimmy and Mom...


Playing virtual reality games in the man cave. My kids are so jealous of their cousins hangout...



Beautiful roses given to me by my nephews...


Ricky and Mom...



Me beating my sister at corn hole ; ) ....


Kerry and Mom...

Me and my sweet girl...


Me and my handsome boy...


Me and my little cutie pie...


Last night before bedtime, Nicholas surprised me with some flowers and a card.  Bought and paid for all by himself.  It made me cry!!  He is so thoughtful and loving.  


I'm been following Weight Watchers so instead of buying me a treat he got me some zero point tic-tacs...haha!!!


I adore my sparkly flowers...


Danny also bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.  I've been blessed with an incredible family.