This is the first year...19 to be exact...that I didn't get to spend Julia's birthday with her. We had planned to take a ride up to her school and take her to dinner but it turned out she had a completely full day scheduled with her dance team. She started her day from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. helping new freshman move into their dorms and then had practice the rest of the day until 10:00 at night.
Her team wished her a Happy Birthday on Instagram and dedicated a whole post to her which I thought was so sweet...
She said she spent the day playing fun games during team bonding and they met with the choreographer to start working on one of their competition routines...
I am so grateful she's having this experience in college...
We actually celebrated her birthday a few days early knowing she wouldn't be home for the big day. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then opened presents back at home...










