The girls and I went up to Ogunquit for a few days to visit my sisters. We did a lot of fun things like we floated down the river in tubes from Maine Beach to Footbridge Beach...we went shopping...we ate lunch on the Marginal Way at Oarweed...we went to the movies and saw the worst movie ever but the popcorn was delicious...and we played some really fun games and laughed and laughed!
My favorite gift store...
Black Eyed Susans are everywhere in Ogunquit and will forever remind me of my Dad...
Julia and I sharing our August birthdays with a birthday cake made by Kimmy...
My Mom is always with us...
Nicholas sending me birthday love from home...
and when I got home that night on my birthday...my boy gave me a gift card with my favorite candy and this sweet card...
Kissy Kissy (inside joke)...
and Danny gave me these gorgeous flowers...
Kerry gave me the beautiful picture representing my family which I love so much...Kimmy gave me some fun tea gifts because she knows how much I love my tea...and my girls gifted me with an amazing "you are my sunshine" necklace. I feel loved!!












