Julia got to meet her new college dance teammates this past weekend at UDA Camp. It started off a little rough to say the least...
I dropped her off in CT so she could carpool with 5 other girls. About 45 minutes into their trip they were in a car crash. Nothing too serious but three of them ended up in the hospital with some minor injuries that needed to be checked out. Julia thankfully was fine...just a little shook up and some rashes from the seatbelt. Hours later, three out of the six continued on their way to Scranton, PA with the help of some parents and they got to enjoy a fun weekend at camp!
I heard all kinds of stories...she loves her teammates...the dorm room had no air-conditioning so it was super hot...pom is really fun but hard as it's not like anything she's done before...her coaches seem very happy with how hard she's working...and they won blue ribbons! I can't wait for her to show me the routines!










