It was a beautiful wedding. They were finally able to have the wedding they wanted. They actually got married on their own a year ago but due to Covid issues they couldn't have the big wedding they wanted. I'm sure it was worth the wait for them.
First let's start with the dessert table shall we?
It was held at the Ipswich Country Club which was absolutely gorgeous...
We picked up Julia at Endicott as it was right on the way and sadly dropped her back off there on the way home : ( I really miss my girl but she's loving college...
Derrik and Erika or "Derika" as they're referred to...
Erika with her Dad...
She was a beautiful, happy and relaxed bride...
Danny with his wife Erica and the bride Erika...
Alex & Breanna...

My babies with their cousin Victoria...
and the girls with her twin Kara...
Julia & Victoria...Everyone was saying how much they look alike. Julia is definitely a mix between my side and Danny's side. When you put Julia with Peter's three girls you can see the resemblance...
and Danny with his girls...
Such a fun night! I love weddings!!