Gianna moved into her new dorm for her junior year. It's literally in the heart of campus which is so convenient. It's directly across from the dining hall and the academic buildings. It's also next to the football field which is perfect for her SEVEN upcoming home football games! I think she's going to love it!
We had about 2 1/2 hours for move in and then it was off to the dance meet and greet luncheon. Gianna's rooming with two of her dance teammates this year, Maddie and Anita. Their other roommate, Ava, will move in soon. They have a suite this year with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a living room with kitchenette. I'm sure it will be really cute when it's all set up.
We saw this beautiful little family of deer right out the back window of the dorm. I just love that campus! Do you see the little head of the second baby deer behind its sibling? So cute!!
They stared right at us and then ran back into the woods for safety...
Let's hope she has another fabulous fun year!!