Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas in Pleasantville

Ahhhhh yes...Christmas in Pleasantville. Sunday Julia and I went to see the Nutcracker at the PPAC. Free tickets no less! Good seats equals a good time. How I love to watch dancing. I could have sat there all day.

Our beautiful daughter...doesn't she look so old? Nope...just seven! Watch out boys!



I don't love pictures of me but it will be nice for Julia someday to have a picture with her Mom.


Then it was back to Pleasantville for the annual Santa Clause party. The kids sang Christmas carols, Santa read them the Polar Express, they each got a turn on Santa's lap, crafts were made and lots of yummy snacks were eaten.


Just look at their expressions...


Nicholas' turn. He always asks for a PSP...he can keep asking...Santa agrees it's too expensive...

Then it was Chatty Cathy's turn...


Just look at this adorable little neighbor of mine. Gianna calls him "little brother Jack"...

Julia was so nervous talking to Santa. She sat there wringing her dress the entire time.


More cute little faces...






I just love our neighborhood. Our kids are so lucky.