This was Julia's last Father Daughter Dance. Where did all those years go?
I remember taking this picture like it was yesterday...
It's just crazy how fast the years go by...
After they got home, Julia burst into tears. She is very sad that this was her last Daughter Dance. I was very surprised because she's not usually sentimental. In fact, she was just telling me today that she thinks elementary school has too many grades. She feels like she's been there forever. So cute. She says she is ready to move on to middle school. But I think it's going to be a little harder than she thinks. She has lots of very good friends though that will be moving on to middle school with her. And she'll make lots of new friends from other elementary schools that she doesn't even know yet.
And on another note...today is Gianna's 9th birthday!!! We celebrated when they got home with some presents and yummy brownies. (It's what Gianna wanted!)
My girls love the movie Frozen. It just came out on DVD. We saw it twice in the movies...and Julia saw it three times in the movies...it's super cute...
And Gianna got a few games for the Xbox...
My silly girl...
And of course she got some stuffed animals...
My baby is 9. She's the cutest, funniest and sweetest 9 year old I know. I just love her.
