Julia and I went to see Boston Ballet's Cinderella at the Oprah House. It was fantastic. Doesn't Julia look so beautiful?
I got the tickets just when they went on sale and we scored second row seats! Look at our view...
And I saw another performance of Cinderella too...
Gianna's Triboro Youth Theater's production....
It was absolutely adorable and Gianna did a wonderful job as one of the mice. Thanks to my Mom, Kimmy and CeCe for coming to see her!!
We celebrated after with Bliss ice cream of course...
Meanwhile, Danny and Nicholas were in Fitchburg all weekend for the Pee Wee Massachusetts State Tournament...and they WON!!! That team was crazy good this year. That's two big championship wins for the team this year. They won it all!! So much talent and hard work went into that. And I was so sad that I had to miss the whole thing! Like I said...way too much going on over the weekend. I simply cannot be in two places at the same time...but I wish I could...
And that's not it. I also had a dance mom brunch...
There are so many nice Moms at the dance studio. It was a nice way to spend a Sunday morning.
We also had 6 dance dress rehearsals this weekend too. I'm going to try and recover today. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. And next weekend will be just as crazy when my girls have their first dance team competition of the season. Oh my.

