Both of my girls did a wonderful job this weekend at Starquest. I was so proud! All of their dances won either platinum or platinum plus. They have worked very hard and it showed. I was so busy with costumes, hair and make up changes that I hardly took any pictures. I'll try to do better at the next competition. I did buy some nice professional stage pictures though and should have those in a few weeks.
Julia's jazz costume is super cute. I don't know how they dance with those crazy hats on their heads...
Julia's solo was gorgeous as ever. She won platinum and received a special judges award for "Beauty & Grace" which described her so perfectly...
Julia's trio won Platinum Plus and 1st place...
Both Gianna's dances won Platinum and 1st place...
Julia and Alyssa warming up before competing...
Friends help friends stretch...
They took about a hundred pictures like this one...
One of Julia's groups winning an award...