Thursday, December 13, 2018

My Obsession with Kohl's

I seriously could have a Christmas shopping spree for myself at Kohl's. I am obsessed with the store...especially at Christmastime.  If you know me, I'm into super soft anything...and Kohl's is loaded with super soft stuff like Cuddl Duds.  Ahhhhhhh....I want it all!

Just look at the cute stuff I found today.  I had so much fun wondering around the store.  I actually bought myself a set of these cozy socks for my stocking...


How cute are these pens by Lauren Conrad?  All her stuff is seriously soooooo cute!!!


And look at this adorable charger.  I don't know how well it works but oh boy it is cute!


And more Lauren Conrad goodies...


What a beautiful Christmas frame...





Such a fun wreath...



And here's the beauty herself.  I'm obsessed with her clothing line too...very feminine...



I found these incredibly soft warm leggings.  I just had to buy a pair for myself.  My everyday leggings are so thin.  I'll be able to wear these when I'm planning to be outside for any length of time.  Oh...and I bought them in a medium.  That made me happy : )


Who doesn't need cute umbrellas?


And just look at these. I'm in love...


My other favorite word next to J-O-Y is...K-I-N-D...


And look how pretty!!!


How fun and sparkly are these flip flops!!  I love the gold pair.  If you know me you know that I live in flip flops all summer long. It's making me look forward to our trip to Cancun in April!


These red pajamas...oh my goodness...they are sooooo soft and just to die for...and look...they have owls on them!!


They have the cutest softest winter bedding...


and pillows...


I'm dying to get these fleece sheets but I think Danny would probably sweat to death...


Oh how I would love to do a swan dive right into this pile of fluffy blankets.  I'd nap for hours...


Oh my goodness...the softness and texture of these robes....I'm drooling...


and here's one in gorgeous PINK!!!


OK.  I'm done.