Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tower of Terror

I know what you're thinking...Tower of Terror is this...


Nope.  Not for me.  At this time of year...THIS is MY Tower of Terror...

and this...

and this...



We got our own Tower of Terror delivered right to our front door the other day...


And thankfully it was easy for me NOT to eat any of this one...but I'm begging Danny not to bring home any more huge towers of candy, popcorn or boxes or bags of cookies from the office....because I am weak around it.  It just talks to me....begging to be devoured until I'm left with a pile of crumbs around me.  It's like bringing home alcohol with an alcoholic in the house.  OK that's probably an exaggeration but not that far off.   I've worked so hard and I don't need any Tower of Terror ruining what I've worked so hard for.  Ugh.  

I can do it...I can do it...I can do it...