And take it from me...if you notice someone that looks like they've lost a few pounds...say something. Just a quick "you look great". You don't have to say "oh you look like you've lost some weight" which could feel insulting to some. Because it's a journey and it's not easy. No one said anything to me for the longest time...until recently...maybe because it's more noticeable now. It does make me feel good about all my hard work...and it continues to be work. Old habits can be broken but it can be very challenging at times. Like going to a cookie swap. Ugh. I love cookies!!! So this year I didn't participate in the cookie swap. I just made one small batch to leave on the counter for people to share and I didn't take any home with me.
I'm working on a post about my WW journey. It will be a good reminder to me if I ever have days that I'm struggling...and maybe it will help others too.

