We woke up to a magical dusting of Christmas Eve snow this morning!
Then Julia and I went to the Nutcracker. We had 2nd row seats but no one sat in front of us so it was like we were in the front row!
They didn't have the heat on in the theatre so it was c-c-c-cooooooold. We used my winter coat as a blanket to keep warm...
While we were gone Danny was making homemade sauce, meatballs, biscotti and fudge...
Topping our tree...
Then we went to Watertown to see this amazing man, Danny's Uncle Connie, who is 95 years young. He is truly the sweetest and happiest man I have ever met. Family is everything to him. He is always sharing words of love, encouragement and incredible wisdom...
My girls...
The Boy...
and my Daniel...
Our night ended with watching this movie as we do every year...
My heart is always the fullest when I'm with my little family of five.