Out of my family of five, four of us got it. I came down with it just 4 months after receiving my second vaccine. What a disappointment that was. I still got "as sick" as Danny who didn't get the vaccine. (What does "as sick" supposed to mean anyway? And exactly how does one gage something like that of another?)
I respect peoples rights to get the vaccine and I respect peoples rights to not get the vaccine.
You know what I don't have respect and tolerance for? The government, businesses, schools, individuals, etc. REQUIRING the vaccine and booster(s) and people pushing their own personal opinions on others about whether or not you should or shouldn't get the vaccine and booster(s).
I believe in...
1. My Body
2. My Choice
PERIOD.
Oh boy. This country is so divided and broken.
And that is all I'm going to say about that.
I will pray and remain hopeful that 2022 brings HEALTH and HAPPINESS to us ALL.