Saturday, August 10, 2024

More Summering

I'm just getting around to posting some pictures of what I've been up to. Danny and I went to Thames in Bristol RI. It's my favorite rooftop bar/restaurant right on the ocean. We picked the most beautiful night...


We had a delicious meal with the most gorgeous views...



and ended the night with pink skies and a spectacular sunset...


Our niece, Erika, had a baby girl on August 2nd. She's a beauty...


And our nephew's wife, Erica, is having a baby soon too. We had her baby shower last weekend in Marshfield. Vinny (Breanna's boy) just doesn't like to smile for pictures. Always so serious...



A few nights ago, I went to Splitsville at Patriot's Place with Julia's two high school besties and one of their moms (the other was sick and couldn't make it)...



and finished the night with some frozen yogurt. It was the most beautiful night to be outside...



I loved listening to them talk about the things they did in high school that we didn't know about...honestly pretty tame...hearing about their careers they will have very soon (nurse, dietitian and occupational therapist) and their lists of baby names they're dreaming of that they keep on their phones. Ahhhh...to be 21 again and have your whole life ahead of you. Lucky girls...