Friday, August 30, 2024

She's 22

Julia turned 22!  I don't know anyone who loves their birthday more than Julia. Her birthday fell on the first day of school. She celebrated the night before with a bunch of friends by going out to dinner and having a drink at the local bar. But as it was a school night they didn't stay out too late. Her roommates decorated their living room for her and they made a birthday cake that night...

We drove up to Endicott to pick her up along with Gianna and Joey and went to a cute restaurant in downtown Salem...

I love how it's decorated...


Her big present is a new Lululemon backpack. I had to ship it to her at school because it wasn't in on time. I gave her a few other little things too. 

I told her I needed a first day of school picture to document her very LAST FIRST day of school ever...so here she is with a few of her roommates...


Who knows if she'll go back to school someday but for now this will be the end of her school days. Grade 16!! She's very happy about that! Me? I got a little weepy thinking about it : (