Monday, January 05, 2026

Check List

Let's see which activities I was able to do over my 12 days off...

1. Watch Building the Band on Netflix. Completed and it was SO GOOD!!

2. Finish Stranger Things. Completed and it was also SO GOOD!! I was very teary watching the finale. I think the ending was perfect! 

3. Dressed comfy every day. Check! 

4. Exercise. Um a few days : ) And honestly those were the days I felt my best. 

5. Not know what day it is. Check! Completely had no clue on most days!

6. Eat whatever I want. Check! I had Apple Jacks for dinner and my favorite Mini Wheats for breakfast. I could live on cereal for real. 

7. Work on a new miniature craft house. Check! My new favorite hobby!

8. Clean my bedroom closet. Nope and that's OK. 

9. Finish Kimmy's book "The Dreamer". Not quite but about half way through it. 

10. Find and listen to a new audiobook on my free Libby app. Yes! I'm listening to a new book now and it's really good!

11. Go to the movies with Julia. We want to see The Housemaid. Check! Saw it last night and it was really good! I got a popcorn with lots of butter too! 

I'd say I had a fabulous time off!!