Our hearts have shattered into a million pieces. Our precious Mikey passed away on Monday, January 12th. It has literally taken me this long to even write those words. I honestly don't think I can write anymore than that for now. The tears keep coming when I think about him. This is the first day I've even been able to look at a picture of our boy. Gianna, Julia and I are absolutely devastated. He got sick so fast with a terminal illness. I so wish our love could just bring him back. I'm so angry and so completely heartbroken. I'll do a full post to honor Mikey when I feel strong enough to do it.
But this is what I know for sure...Mama took him the moment he passed. Just as I took him for her when she passed, just shy of six years ago. Now he's back home with her.
1:11
Love you for eternity Mikey. Stay safe and happy in Mama's loving arms until we can see you again.