Sunday, June 15, 2008

Do you believe? You be the judge.

I always believed (as I swear I've seen them numerous times with my own two eyes) but now I'm certain. I'm going to retell a story and I hope I get all the facts right.

Nancy (a.k.a. CeCe), her sister Marcia and their cousin went out to lunch to celebrate their mother's birthdays. (Nancy's mom was a twin.) Their mothers passed away some time ago but they thought it would be fun to celebrate anyway. They wore some of their mother's jewelry and even baked their mom's favorite chocolate square cake which they brought with them to the restaurant. They even sang Happy Birthday. During lunch they took some pictures.

Take a look:

This is Nancy's sister, Marcia, with something appearing in the photo over her head. I always believed, but now I'm certain. Nancy's mom and her twin were celebrating at the restaurant too!