

Last night was Julia's 4th dance recital and Gianna's very 1st recital. Gianna's dance, "Playmates", was an acro. She was so adorable up there! My eyes just filled with tears as I watched my precious girl. There were just six of them on the big stage. At one point in the dance they were all doing an arabesque and Gianna forgot to put her leg down. One of the girls pushed it back down for her!!! You got to love this age. They were beyond precious.
Julia did two dances last night, one was a tap to "Cheese Please" and the other was a jazz to "One Way or Another". She did a fantastic job!
I wonder what next year will hold for my dancers?!?!
Julia did two dances last night, one was a tap to "Cheese Please" and the other was a jazz to "One Way or Another". She did a fantastic job!
I wonder what next year will hold for my dancers?!?!
Before the show...gotta love the bunny ears over Julia's head...














