Friday, June 18, 2010

Good-Bye Little Blessings




I asked the Lord
To show me the way
To teach my children
Through love and play
A place that is safe
And full of fun
A place that welcomes everyone
That place is Little Blessings

The past five years
Have gone so quick
My favorite memory
I cannot pick
The Feast. The Circus.
The Alligator Punch
I will always treasure
The Mother's Day Brunch
I love Little Blessings

They started school as toddlers
And leave at five years old
You have taught them independence
And to do just what they are told
The children have learned kindness
How important it is to share
Tender hands which gently guide them
Our children get special care
The teachers are Little Blessings

And now they have graduated
A time that is bittersweet
To say good-bye brings sadness
While new challenges they meet
What a great beginning
To give our little ones
From ABC's to Jesus
A learning journey has begun
Thank God for Little Blessings

~Written by a Mother from Little Blessings ~



"When I grow up I want to be..." and Gianna replied, "A pet helper."











Go now in peace

Go now in peace

May the love of God surround you

Everywhere

Everywhere

You may go