Saturday, August 31, 2013

Julia turns 11

Oh my baby girl is now 11!  Wow!  She is growing up so fast.  And she is as sweet as can be.  I know I would chose her to be my best friend if I were 11.  That is for sure. 

We started her birthday with an early morning breakfast at a diner in the center of town.  It's not fancy but the food is yummy!  They make some mean chocolate chip pancakes which is Julia's favorite!  She has the tiniest appetite ever though.  She probably ate a quarter of these...


Then later that day she opened a few gifts from the family...




Justice is still her favorite store.  I wonder for how long though? 



And her BIG present was an iPod touch and a pretty sparkly pink case that she picked out all on her own.  I actually gave this to her before her birthday as I ordered it on line at a very good price and it came a little early.  iPods are a major headache for us around here, but that is a post for another day.  I don't want to ruin the fun birthday post... ; )


That evening she had a birthday party sleepover with some of her very best friends.  It's official...I need a new camera!!!  I'm so tired of dark blurry pictures!!!


She invited two friends from school, Emily and Katie, and some dance friends, Alyssa, Olivia (school friend too), Sarah and Leah. 



We did a play called "A Pop Star Mystery" by a company called Dramatic Fanatic.  I highly recommend it!  It was perfect for this age group.  We had so much fun!  Julia and I gathered together costumes and props for each girl.  We had lots and lots of laughs! 

Happy birthday to my beautiful sweet daughter!!