Sunday, August 25, 2013

More summering...

The boys thought the pool was too cold so they decided this method was a better way to cool off...


Gianna put a piece of candy over her front baby tooth that just doesn't seem to want to come out.  She tried to make it look like two adult teeth...and her expression on her face just made me laugh and laugh...I love this picture!! 


I was introduced to an eighty year old woman, Jane, who owns a horse, Opie.  She was so wonderful and taught me, my Mom and my kids all about grooming and taking care of a horse...


and she gave each of my kids a riding lesson...


And this woman does Pilates...at 80!!!  Wow.  She was simply amazing...



Then I took my Mom and kids out for some pizza and beer...


Of course it was a root beer...and the kids played with their napkins to entertain themselves...



Yesterday, we spent the whole day at Nantasket beach and it was the most glorious day!  Zero humidity and abundant sunshine....


My two little preteens...listening to their iPods with headphones at the beach...


and catching some late summer rays before school starts again in less than two weeks (yippee for me!!)...


They did lots of boogie boarding too as the waves were good during the day. 



I also got to spend some quality time with some of my very best friends.  We've all known each other for over 30 years.  Amazing.  I love them all so much...



and my two precious girls...


Nothing is better than spending a whole day with the people you love.