Afterwards, we went over to Faneuil Hall which was way better than the museum. I had ice cream for dinner. It doesn't get much better than that. 


We listened to music and watched a street performer...
I bought the kids these cool spinny things. I thought it would be a fun souvenir for the day. Gianna said it "relaxed" her...
Yesterday was a BIG day for Julia...she and her friend got their ears pierced for their upcoming 8th birthdays...
Yes, Julia is a shorty...either that or her friend is really tall...or maybe it's a little bit of both.
I really thought Julia would either back out or freak out and carry on with tears...but she surprised me and did neither!

I was so proud of her! She was so happy!
Gianna at Faneuil Hall...she didn't care if anyone was watching her...she just lives in the moment...
Gianna at Faneuil Hall...she didn't care if anyone was watching her...she just lives in the moment...