Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fishing on a summer morning

What a great way to start a beautiful summer day...



I don't like to fish...the worms gross me out and I feel bad for the fish...

But the kids love it. Danny has been taking them since they were really little...

It was so peaceful...

All the kids caught fish...


Even Gianna...

Don't worry...they all got tossed back into the water...the fish...not the kids. I was a nervous wreck thinking Danny was taking too long to unhook them. Were they still breathing? It made me anxious...but yes they were all fine...still talking about the fish...not the kids.


Another kind of fish...some were prettier than others...

Julia had some problems with the seaweed...

Gianna loved playing with the worms...just gross and disgusting if you ask me...

Gag...

There was no fighting or arguing between the kids while fishing...

Just nice and peaceful...


Fishing on a summer morning...I highly recommend it...unless you're like me and don't like worms...or fish...